Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Grey & Pink

Pregnancy fashion maternity style

Dressing for work was one of my concerns for this pregnancy.  Luckily I have found that stretchy dresses with either a cardigan or light jacket have been my saving grace.  I have enjoyed showing off the bump and feel great with it.  I really like my bump and it surprises me everyday how great I feel wearing these fitted pieces.  

This simple mock neck high low dress from Saint Grace fit easily over the bump even though it is a size small.  I love the contrast with pink jacket.  Pink and grey are always a great combination.  Comfortable wedges and I am able to head off to work.  My main accessory this pregnancy has been my Jetsetter backpack from Henri Bendel.  I really did not want to carry anything heavy and with this bag, I can just throw it on my back where the weight will be evenly distributed and I still have my hands free.  

Thank you for reading,

Andrea

9 months pregnant style what to wear at 9 months pregnant

styling the bump pregnancy fashion maternity style

Henri Bendel Jetsetter backpack

what to wear at 9 months pregnant

Shop this look





No comments:

Post a Comment